Welcome to a life of carefully contained chaos...

basically, i do not like technology, but i like words and stories, and sharing both.

so i only like technology when i'm feeling especially hypocritical.

apparently, this is one of those times.

so welcome to my little world of carefully contained chaos.

please clean up after yourself.

no, but seriously.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

my bad

ok
so there was a hurricane
and then there was a wedding

no, you asshats, not mine, my cousin's

and now i have to write a book, and finish a promise of getting back to a friend about his website and helping out. 

SO

i'm sorry i have been remiss in my story telling.

i'll leave you with a short glimpse of what's to come on the granny and the werewolf:

turns out grandma's "wheelchair" was special equipped to hunt monsters.

yeah, i know, right? 

so it gets better

and i promise to actually finish a complete story... once i get some headway on my one promise 
AND my murder mystery. 

life

man does it get in the way.

seriously. 

i'll leave you all to chew on that for a bit...

No comments:

Post a Comment