Welcome to a life of carefully contained chaos...

basically, i do not like technology, but i like words and stories, and sharing both.

so i only like technology when i'm feeling especially hypocritical.

apparently, this is one of those times.

so welcome to my little world of carefully contained chaos.

please clean up after yourself.

no, but seriously.

Friday, July 30, 2010

I miss my type writer

i was told on the train the other day that i should get rid of my typewriter.

clearly, that is not going to happen.

my typewriter is portable... like a laptop.

however, unlike my laptop (yes i do have one... hence why you can read this blog)

my typewriter only crashes if i am holding it and walk into a tree (sadly, this has happened... more than once.)

fine. so i will accept this world of blogging... which is now apparently only a word, on one condition: i am allowed to keep my typewriter.

alright. welcome to my own world of carefully contained chaos. enjoy your stay. please clean up after yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment